Kathmandu Valley the valley rich in its cultural heritage, ancient tradition, monuments is also a better place for mountain biking. Surfing the culture and natural diversity of Kathmandu valley the mountain biking becomes a better thrill, memorable experience and acknowledging. Kathmandu valley rim biking is a better mode to experiment your thrill, confront the nature from its nearest degree, witness the ancient art and more.
Kathmandu Valley Rim Biking Itinerary
Day 01 Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 02 Kathmandu – Temples, Temples, Temples!
Day 03 Ride to DandaGaon
Day 04 Ride to Mul Kharka
Day 05 Ride to Chisapani
Day 06 Ride to Nagarkot
Day 07 Ride to Kathmandu via Panauti
Day 08 Depart Kathmandu
Date & Price
All Trekking in Nepal,Himalaya Trek,Peak Climbing-Access The Asia Treks adventure travel trips are small group departures and therefore places can fill quickly. To avoid disappointment, we suggest you book your trip as soon as possible.
Dates & Prices
- A AVAILABLE – Trip date is available and open for bookings. Go for it!
- G GUARANTEED – Trip is reached minimum numbers and this is ‘Guaranteed to Run’
- L LIMITED – Trip is ‘Guaranteed to Run’ and there are a very limited number of available places remaining. Immediate booking is recommended.
- C CLOSED – Trip has reached maximum numbers and it is unavailable. Please Contact Us to enquire about other trip departure dates or booking this trip as a private departure
Trip Info (Tour/Trek Styles) Explained
- PG Private Group: this trip departure organizes for specific group only and it is close if you are not in that group. If you are interested on this particular trip departure date then please get in touch with us.
- OA Open to All:
- LT Lodge Based Trip/Trek:
- CT Camping Based Trip/Trek:
- GAP Guide, Accommodation and Porter only: In this trip NO food and transportation included and porter included. Client pays all foods, all lodge accommodation and transportation, and we just provide guide and porter and their insurance and permit.
- SG Self Guided/Budget Trip: This trip is specially design for tight budget travellers who are happy to accept farley basic facilities reduce services, three normal meals, transportation and require is included. Self-guided is a perfect choice for the who like a independent trevelling and minimise the costs. We have added support to minimise the hard work, planning and cost, and we will be there for you and your team/group when you need support and unlikely event of emergency. We arrange your accommodation, internal transportation (flight/road), and provided you with detailed information, route notes, and map so you and your team/group can travel your own pace from one place to next. We will organize porter/s as well to transport your luggage, and all you carry is what you need for the day trek/ride and enjoy on your own pace.
If our fixed departure dates are not convenient for you or your group, we can also arrange private departures on all of our small group tours. Private group departures will follow the same itineraries as our usual small group tours, or itineraries may be tailormade to suit your own convenient tour date/budgets.
Itineraries may be tailor-made to suit your dates. So if you can’t find a date to suit you or if you want to have your very own tour just with your friends or family then we can help you.
Customised Private Groups:
For most of our usual tours, or itineraries, where there is a group numbering 2 or more, we can customise and organise private group trip(s) where we design the itinerary and activities exclusively for you, according to your requirements and budgets, such as Honeymoon, Anniversary, Family, Scouts, School, College, Fundraising or Charity trips. Find out more about our private group tours.
- Airport pickup and drop by private vehicle.
- 3 star hotel in Kathmandu (4 nights or 3 nights as per holiday plan), welcome dinner
- Sightseeing at Kathmandu with tour guide
- Duffle bag, Sleeping bag, Down jacket (Sleeping Bag and Down jacket must be returned after the trek is completed)
- Experienced Government license holder Trekking Guide, Porter (We provide 1 porter for two trekkers), climbing guide, assistant guide and other staffs as per the holiday plan.
- Entrance fee for various conservation areas, Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) fee
- Flight or Bus fare as per the holiday plan
- Room charge of guest house with breakfast, lunch and dinner at different places during trekking and in camping as per the holiday plan
- Farewell dinner
- 3 star hotel apart from Kathmandu during trekking as per holiday plan.
- All government taxes
- Visa Charge to Nepal and International flight fare.
- Lunch and Dinner while staying at Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation.
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Hot and cold drinks, alcoholic drinks
- Climbing gear (As per your request we can hire it for you)
- Additional charges for service added included in holiday plan.